PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
You must be at least 18 (Eighteen) years old to use our Platform or any of our Services; by using our Platform or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 18 years of age. Individuals under the age of 18, or applicable age of maturity, may utilize our Services only with involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such person’s account.
In order to establish an account on Plentywaka you may be required to provide certain personal information, such as your name, address, mobile phone number and age, as well as at least one valid payment method supported by Plentywaka. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account (defined in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions). Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability to access or use the Services. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times. Unless otherwise permitted by Plentywaka in writing, you may only possess one Account.
- SECURITY OF PASSWORD
To fully enjoy our Services, you may be required to create an account and in which case you will be given (or you may provide) a username and password (“Account”). Certain areas of our Services are only accessible with the use of username and passwords (“User Restricted Areas”). Please note that you are fully and solely responsible for any and all use of the Services and such, you are required to keep your password secret at all times. Do not share your password with any third party or permit any other person to access the User Restricted Areas using your password. Kindly notify us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your username or password has been lost or compromised or misused in any way. Also immediately report any unauthorized or suspicious activity in your account.
- AVAILABLE CONTENT AND USE
- Content Description:
The Platform contains variety of contents, including but not limited to text, data, files, documents, software, scripts, layout, design, function, aesthetics, graphics, images, audio, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and any other materials that you may view, access or download (but only as expressly permitted in paragraph C below) on the Platform.
- Proprietary Rights:
All the contents of the Platform, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, as well as all derivative works thereof, are owned by Plentywaka, its affiliates and where applicable, to third parties who have licensed such rights to Plentywaka (“Licensors”). Hence, the Platform is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property rights/laws. Except as specifically permitted herein, you shall not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify or distribute the Platform or any part of it in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the prior consent of Plentywaka or its Licensors.
- Restrictions on use of the Platform
Please note that the contents of this Platform are solely for your information and personal use, as intended through the provided functionality of the Services and permitted under this User Agreement. As such, you:
- are prohibited from modifying or using the Content on any web Platform or networked computer environment or using the Content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, without the consent of Plentywaka or its Licensors first had and obtained, where applicable. Such use or modification is a violation of the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Content.
- shall not use our Platform in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the Platform or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Platform;
- shall not use our Platform in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity or in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulations;
- shall not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services; including security features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content.
- shall not use data collected from our Platform for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing or direct mailing).
- shall not alter, remove, or falsify any attributions or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content appearing on the Platform.
- Shall not use the Platform in any way to create liability, or in any way that causes us to lose the services of our internet service providers or other suppliers.
- shall not download any content on the Platform unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by us on the Platform for such content.
You further agree that:
- you are responsible for your own conduct while using the Platform or Services and for any consequences thereof;
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Platform (“Users”) both within the Platform and outside of the Platform. Plentywaka expressly disclaims any responsibility for interactions, loss or liabilities between users or between you and any third party outside of the Platform.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk and the Platform is provided to you on an ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis. You therefore agree to evaluate, seek independent advice and bear all risks associated with the use of the Platform.
- We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use our Platform, or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Platform or any such contents. In any event, our liability for any and all proven damages or losses shall not in any circumstances exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Platform.
- All liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law including any implied terms as the content of this Platform “as is” without warranties of any kind. We reserve the right to change all the contents of this Platform upon due notice to You and such changes shall be effective upon publication of same.
- USE OF TRANSPORT SERVICE
- Ordering Rides
- A ride is deemed ordered when you request transport service using this Platform and the request is accepted, notwithstanding that the ride has not yet commenced.
- Once the request is accepted, you are deemed to have entered into an agreement with Plentywaka for the provision of the ride, under such terms as captured in this term of use and for the charges provided on this Platform.
- Cancelling Rides
- Once you order a ride, and the request has been accepted, any failure to undertake the ride shall be deemed to be a cancellation of the ride.
- Charges (as determined by management from time to time) will apply to such deemed cancellations, including but not limited to where you do not show up for a ride, where you miss a ride due to your failure to arrive at the agreed stop in time, or where you refuse or fail to board the bus for any other reason. The cancellation charges imposed under this Clause 7 shall be fair and reasonable.
- Where you cause the bus to wait at designated bus stops in excess of 2 minutes, , due to failure to show up at the agreed bus stop at the allocated time, Plentywaka may begin charging fare on a waiting time basis according to rates as determined by management from time to time.
- Conduct within the Bus
- You undertake to use the transport service provided by this Platform properly and to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner at all times, while using the transport service.
- While on a ride, you undertake to exercise the utmost decorum and to avoid violent or antagonistic behavior such as fighting, aggression, harassment, threats, displays, verbal altercations or any other forms of disagreeable conduct, whether towards fellow passengers or Plentywaka staff.
- You undertake to desist from engaging in any of these while using Plentywaka services:
- Impersonating a person;
- Violating any law, statute, regulation or ordinance at the time being in force;
- Sharing information or interact with other passengers in a manner which is fraudulent, libelous, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or illegal;
- Engaging in any discussions or causing the commencement of any discussion that is unnecessarily polarizing, that may incite ethnic hatred or that is overly politically charged;
- Selling anything while on the bus or engaging another passenger to sell anything to you;
- Smoking or taking any substance, hard drug, narcotic or any other prohibited item of addiction;
- Preaching, singing loudly or praying loudly in a manner as would cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience to other users of the transport service.
- In the event that offensive conducts on your part leads to damages to Plentywaka property, or where any other act or omission, excluding completely accidental occurrences, leads to damages to Plentywaka property, you undertake to fully indemnify Plentywaka for such damages, including but not limited to smearing, breaking, marring, or totally damaging Plentywaka property.
- Nothing in the above shall preclude you from any other criminal or civil liability, resulting from your conduct while using Plentywaka services.
- Lost Property
It is your responsibility to ensure that all your properties are removed from the vehicle when disembarking. Should you leave your property on the vehicle, We may hand over your property to you at the Plentywaka office upon production of a valid means of identification.
Plentywaka will only keep your property in its possession for a maximum period of three months from the date on which your property is delivered to our office and should you fail to collect your property from our office before the expiry of the three-month period stipulated, Plentywaka will be entitled to deal with your property as it deems fit and you shall have no claim whatsoever against Plentywaka in respect of your unclaimed property
- Pick-up Point
In line with the Lagos State Transport Reform Law, you will only be picked up from the government approved bus stops at the scheduled time
- Refund Policy
- Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Plentywaka. All Charges are due immediately and payment will be facilitated by Plentywaka using the preferred payment method designated in your electronic wallet approved by our financial and payment partner in Section l (“Wallet”), after which Plentywaka will send you a receipt by email.
- All payment to Plentywaka will be made via your Wallet and any refunds which needs to be made, shall be made upon due assessment by Plentywaka, within 5 (Five) working days to the Wallet. NO MONETARY REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN (NO CASH BACK).
- Infants and Children
Infants under three years of age will be allowed to ride as a lap child without being restrained. All children three years and above will have to seat individually and will require separate seat booking.
In the event of an unsatisfactory Service or complaints of any other kind, you shall be obligated to report such issue to Plentywaka within 48 hours of its occurrence.
- About the Service
- The Platform constitutes a marketplace through which Transport Companies may offer, post, list and market their services to Customers who may then search, request, inquire about, schedule and arrange for Rides.
- As a customer, you agree and acknowledge that any booking made, ticket purchased, or receive is at your own risk and sole responsibility, and you assume all of the risk for any such ride that you request and procure, and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability, injury or harm that may arise as a result of any ride or driver services that you request, order, purchase, procure, accept, participate in or receive vide the platform or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that travel rates, valuation data, and pricing strategies are merely suggestive and as such you hold Plentywaka harmless and not liable for any loss or damages occasioned by your use of any suggested data including but not limited such travel rates, valuation data and pricing strategies that may be suggested to you. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any glitch or security situation on our platform or the Third-Party Applications with which you use or access our platform.
- Ordering Rides
Most routes offered by the different Transport Companies on the Platform are e-ticketing eligible. For any reservations made and paid for online, the e-ticket is automatically issued and sent via e-mail to the address given during the reservation. In addition, e-mail confirmation will also be sent upon reservation. The reservation and payment must be done at least 12 hours before departure for online payment. PLEASE NOTE that online reservation without payment is valid for only 20minutes after which it automatically cancels the reservation.
- Cancellations, Modifications and Refund
For Cancellation or Modification of bookings, kindly contact our customer care representative. Please note that the following:
- Charges paid by you are usually final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by the Transport Company that issued the ticket.
- Changes in tickets may incur other charges in addition to the following applicable service fees: change fee, a cancellation charge and there may be difference in the ticket price of a new ticket. Furthermore, you may not be entitled to the total sum paid by you for the ticket.
- Certain Transport Companies have higher cancellation charges while others may be non-refundable and for some, cancellation charges may increase as you move closer to travel date.
- In the event that a refund (subject to the discretion of the Transport Company) has to be made, it is dependent on the mode of transaction used for payments, like all card related refunds will be processed in the same card post deductions.
- Plentywaka is committed to completing refund processes within 4 weeks. However, the length of time it will take to reflect in your account is dependent on your issuing bank and the issuing Transport Company. Our customer service staff will continue to update you with refund progress and will share the relevant details to facilitate refund process.
PLENTYWAKA WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ISSUES RELATING TO REFUNDS, AS WE ARE INDEPENDENT FROM THE TRANSPORT AGENCY.
- Force Majeure / Acts by You
Plentywaka will not be liable to pay any compensation in the event of a force majeure. Force majeure includes war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or other similar events beyond our control and that of the transport companies.
- You undertake that all communication, content, intellectual property or other information, and materials on the Platform, either marked ‘confidential’ or is by its nature intended to be for your knowledge alone, shall be kept confidential unless or until you can reasonably demonstrate that such communication, information and material is, or part of it is, in the public domain through no fault of yours. Furthermore, any communication, content, intellectual property or other information, and materials you obtain in terms of or arising from the use of this Platform shall be treated as confidential and shall not be divulged or permitted to be divulged to third parties, without our prior written consent.
- USE OF SUGGESTIONS
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information provided by you to Plentywaka (collectively, “Feedback”) are not confidential and you hereby grant to Plentywaka a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such Feedback as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in its sole discretion.
You hereby agree as follows:
- not to access or use the Services in an unlawful way or for an unlawful or illegitimate purpose, including without limitation any violation of any criminal or anti-money laundering laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any other jurisdiction where you are resident;
- not to post, publish or transmit on the Platform (a) any message or information under a false name; (b) information that is unlawful, malicious, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, predatory of minors, harassing, discriminatory, threatening or hateful to any person; or (c) information that infringes or violates any contractual or intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- not to post, process, publish or transmit any content (including works, data, materials (including without limitation), text, graphics, images, information, audio material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that is illegal or unlawful; or infringe any person’s legal rights; or capable of giving rise to legal action against us or any person (in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- not to transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through the Services any computer virus, keyloggers, malware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or other malicious or harmful code (collectively, “Harmful Code”) or to do any act capable of disrupting the operation of the Platform; Please note that we do not have an obligation to detect the presence of Harmful Code (as defined in “Restrictions on the use of your Services” below. Please note that if you download any Content from the Platform, you do so at your own risk.
- not to use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable or impair our services or networks;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or any user accounts or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other unlawful means;
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Plentywaka shall remain the owner of the know-how, trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, patents, copyright or other intellectual property rights belonging to it within or outside the Platform. The use of the Platform, and nothing contained herein shall create nor transfer any intellectual property right belonging to Plentywaka, and you are not allowed to use any such rights belonging to Plentywaka without our written consent.
- If you believe that any content on the Platform infringes upon your copyrights, please contact us through the contact details below.
- FINANCIAL PARTNERS
At Plentywaka, we partner with other financial/payment service providers in providing our Services to you. In order to enable you make payments on/through the Platform, we may share your information with these financial partners. You therefore authorize us to share your identity and banking information with partner financial institutions in respect of our Services. Plentywaka shall not be liable for any default, negligence or breach of the financial partners.
- If you wish to close your Account, you may do so by contacting Plentywaka’s customer service through the contact details below. In the event of an abrupt request closure of your account, Plentywaka shall be at liberty to charge or deduct any assessed charges, costs, taxes and any assessed damages (where applicable) prior to the refund of any sum due to you. Unless otherwise specified and agreed, you shall remain obligated to pay all outstanding charges, if any, relating to your use of the Platform prior to such closure request.
- LINKS TO OTHER PLATFORMS
- NO FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT OR SPONSORSHIP ADVICE
- This Platform provides preliminary and general information about investment opportunities and is intended for initial reference purposes only. Nothing on the Platform should be interpreted as providing or intending to provide financial or investment advice. You acknowledge that Plentywaka has not provided any financial, investment, legal or tax advice and/or any other advice of any kind. You further agree that your use of the Platform or any of the Services on the Platform is based on your careful consideration, due diligence and/or based on the independent advice sought from your advisors.
- Any questions regarding anything on the Platform should be addressed to Plentywaka using the contact information set below. Where Plentywaka publishes information from independent or third-party sources (including without limitation, newspapers, magazines and the internet) such publication is for informational purposes, without more.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- The Platform, its content and all services on the platform are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Plentywaka, its affiliates and any person associated with Plentywaka and its affiliates, disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Plentywaka does not warrant that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected within any specific timeframe; nor does Plentywaka, its affiliates, nor any person associated with Plentywaka make any representations about the accuracy, standard, reliability, currency, quality, completeness, usefulness, performance, security, or suitability of the Platform. Plentywaka does not warrant that the Platform is free of viruses or other harmful components. You shall be solely and fully responsible for any damage to any computer system, any loss of data, or any improper use or improper disclosure of information caused by you or any person using your login credentials. Plentywaka cannot and does not assume any responsibility for any loss, damages or liabilities arising from the failure of any telecommunications infrastructure, or the internet or for your misuse of any of advice, ideas, information, instructions or guidelines accessed through the Services. It is your responsibility to install or download sufficient software or hardware protection for your device or computer.
- You understand that the Transport Companies are not employees or staff of Plentywaka and Plentywaka only provides their services as independent, economic and professional service providers vide the Platform. You acknowledge that the Company is merely an intermediary between the transport companies and the Customers and therefore have no control over, nor makes any warranty or guarantee, whether implied or express, regarding to the completion or quality, condition, experience, value, accessibility, usability, comfort, promptness, safety, legality or experience of any ride of any Ride, failure of the transport company to show up at the designated location and time, and the quality or safety of any Ride that occurs as a result of the use of the Platform.
- The Company makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees whatsoever, express or implied, regarding the quality, workmanship, suitability, appropriateness, relevance, value, authorship, completeness, accuracy, or truthfulness of any representations, claims or other information posted by any transport company and communicated through the Platform, or any credentials, training, certifications, ratings, reviews, work history, experience, expertise, quality or condition of vehicle, promptness, prospective drive times or any other information provided by any transport company and/or displayed on or transmitted through the Platform. Any such information provided by any transport company is based solely on information provided to us or submitted to the Platform by such transport company, as applicable, and we do not independently confirm, evaluate or review any such information.
- Risk of loss in respect of any packages that are transported and/or delivered by a transport company is borne by the party responsible for such goods or items at the applicable time, and same shall not be borne by and shall not pass to the Company at any time, and it shall remain with the owner, or pass to the recipient or purchaser of such goods or items in accordance with applicable law in respect of personal property.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Plentywaka and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents or employees are not liable to you or any other person for any punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages (including, without limitation, any personal injury, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your computer or otherwise) arising from or in connection with your use of the Platform, whether under a theory of breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, malpractice, any other legal or equitable theory or otherwise, even if Plentywaka has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You hereby release Plentywaka and hold it and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any and all claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, actual, special, incidental and consequential), known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Services. You waive the provisions of any state or local law limiting or prohibiting a general release.
- The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. This limitation of liability also applies with respect to damages incurred by you by reason of any products or services sold or provided on any linked Platforms or otherwise by third parties other than Plentywaka and received through the Services or any linked Platforms.
- Without prejudice to the limitation of liability above, in the event of any problem with the Platform or any of the services on the Platform, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease using the Platform. Under no circumstances shall Plentywaka, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents or employees be liable in any way for your use of Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the Platform, downtime, any infringement by the Platform of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services.
- BREACHES OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we shall:
- send you one or more formal warnings in writing to this effect;
- temporarily suspend your access to our Platform;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our Platform;
- block your access to the Platform;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our Platform.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Platform or a part of our Platform, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation, creating and/or using a different account).
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Assignment: You may not assign, transfer or delegate your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part.
- NOTICE/CONTACT DETAILS
In the case of any complaints or notice of dispute or any other notification, please contact us at: